Friday, December 19, 2008

What a confidence boost!

The client who I wrote the wedding articles for paid me a bonus for my work! There was no discussion of the possibility of that happening, it was completely out of the blue. That made my day!

I am also discussing the possibility of writing a wedding blog for another woman who is starting up a series of websites with different topics for women. I told her that I was interested, and she looked over my writing and said she'd love to have me write for. I will get 75% of the profits that my site earns and I will write a blog entry 2 -3 times per week on different wedding topics. It sounds like a lot of fun and could turn out to be a good stream of income for me.

My day was pretty darn successful! I completed my first draft submission for the "take control of your finances" project. I wrote five eHow articles, one article for Associated Content, and gained the possibility of a long-term writing job. I got some chores done around the house and snuggled with my Tori-baby and played with Lucas. Good day!

No comments: